Prior to joining Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Delhi, I worked as a post-doctoral researcher in the Systems Verification group at University of Oxford. I obtained my PhD from University of Utah. My research interests lie in ensuring software reliability of concurrent and parallel software via static and dynamic program analysis, model checking, and advancements to programming languages. I am also interested in creation of scalable “push-button” formal verification technology by employing high performance computing hardware. .
- Abstract Interpretation: COL871 (Sem II, 2017-18)
- Compiler Optimizations: COL729 (Sem I, 2016-17); CSC410
- Intro to Parallel and Distributed Programming: COL380 (Sem II, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18)
- Special Module on Concurrency: CSV889 (Sem I 2015-16); CSC 410
Current PhD Students
- Sanjana Singh
- Dhriti Khanna (IIITD, Co-supervised with Dr. Rahul Purandare )
- Y. Madhukar (Freescale Semiconductor Inc.)
- Divyanjali Sharma
Recent PublicationsFor complete list of publications, refer here.
- Dynamic Symbolic Verification of MPI Programs. Accepted in FM 2018.
- ZEUS: Analyzing Safety of Smart Contracts. Accepted in NDSS 2018.
- Precise Predictive Analysis for Discovering Communication Deadlocks in MPI Programs. Accepted in ACM TOPLAS 2017.
- Privacy and Security of Aadhaar: A Computer Science Perspective. Accepted in Economic &Political Weekly 2017.
- Pollux: Safely Upgrading Dependent Application Libraries.
FSE 2016. [Bib]
- From Traces to Proofs: Proving Concurrent Programs Correct. TASE 2016. [Bib]
- Unfolding-based Partial Order Reduction. CONCUR 2015 (Best Paper Award). [Bib]
VerTeCS Research Group
Details on our PL/Verification/OS research group's activity can be found on the group's webpage. We, in addition, also run a reading group that meets weekly to discuss recent papers in top venues of PL/Verification/OS research.
© 2016 Subodh Sharma