Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Yardi School of AI
Email: bagchi at cse dot iitd dot ernet dot in
Phone: (91 11) 2659 6397
Data Algorithmics and Analytics, Probability and Networks.
Previously taught courses.
- COL202. Discrete Mathematical Structures. I Sem 2022-23.
- COV882. Spl Module in Software Systems. Topic: Resource Virtualization. I Sem 2022-23.
(Note: I am only the administrative coordinator for this module. The course will be taught by visiting faculty member Prof Tanu Malik.)
Reference letter policy: I only give reference letters to students who have worked on a project under my supervision or who have performed extremely well in an advanced (700+ level) course. I will not be able to write letters for any purpose for students who have taken a 100 level course with me. Also: If you just need someone to certify that you are/were a student here then please contact the UG/PG Section, I am not the right person for this.
- Ashish R Nair, Rahul Yadav, Anjali Gupta, Abhijnan Chakraborty, Sayan Ranu, Amitabha Bagchi.
Gigs with guarantees: Achieving Fair Wage for Food Delivery Workers
To appear in Proc. 31st Intl Joint Conference on AI (IJCAI 2022). July 2022.
- Arindam Bhattacharya, Chathur Gudesa, Amitabha Bagchi, Srikanta Bedathur.
New wine in an old bottle: Data-aware Hash Functions for Bloom Filters.
To appear in Proc. VLDB Endowment, 2022.
- Mahdihusain Momin, Raj Kamal, Shantwana Dixit, Sayan Ranu, Amitabha Bagchi.
KWIQ: Answering k-core Window Queries in Temporal Networks.
To appear in 26th International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT '23), March 2023.
- Anjali, Rahul Yadav, Ashish Nair, Abhijnan Chakrabarty, Sayan Ranu, Amitabha Bagchi.
FairFoody: Bringing in Fairness in Food Delivery.
To appear in 36th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2022), February 2022.
- Iqra Altaf Gillani, Amitabha Bagchi, Pooja Vyavahare.
A Stochastic Process on a Network with Connections to Laplacian Systems of Equations.
To appear in Adv. Appl. Probab.
View video presentation.
Previous publications by year.
- Nithin Naga Manne, Shilvi Satpati, Tanu Malik, Amitabha Bagchi, Ashish Gehani, Amitabh Chaudhary.
CHEX: Multiversion Replay with Ordered Checkpoints.
In Proc. VLDB Endowment 15(6):1297-1310, February 2022.
- Manas Joshi, Arshdeep Singh, Sayan Ranu, Amitabha Bagchi, Priyank Karia and Puneet Kala.
Foodmatch: Batching and Matching for Food Delivery in Dynamic Road Networks.
ACM Trans. Spat. Algorithms Syst. 8(1), Article no. 6, pp 1-25, March 2022.