- Design and implementation of a distributed file system in Linux.
- Aditya, Avanish, Ravi, Mayank Kukreja
- Abhinav, Pawan, Shashwat, Arun Nair
- Ashish, Ghanshyam, Dipankar
- A multi-threaded kernel for AVR/8051. A dining philosopher application.
One real philosopher based on a sonar depth sensor.
- Advait, Priyanka, Pulkit, Manish, Atul
- Video streaming on TI OMAP 1510 running Linux.
- Ankit, Nitin, Karan, Lakshya Goel
- GSM and camera based security system on TI OMAP 1510 running Linux.
Motion detection and MMS.
- Rohan, Shruti, Akram, Aastha
- Remote EFI shell for remote booting of a machine.
- Virtualization and kernel audit in Linux Kernel 2.6.
- Nilay, Mayank, Rahul, Kunal
- Serial device driver, TCP/IP and SLIP (didn't quite work) on the class OS
built in Assignment 4.
- Ankur, Snigdha, Mansi, Gagan, Anubha and Shikha
- VGA image display and porting device driver for bttv frame-grabber on
the class OS built in Assignment 4.
- Dheeraj, Ankush, Rohan, Vaibhav
- Device drivers for keyboard and mouse on the class OS built in
Assignment 4. Also attempted sound and mp3.
Rohit Prakash, Gaurav Gupta, Rohan Garg, Anand Silodia