COL781 Computer Graphics
Assignment 1: Ray Tracing
Due Date Extended: 29.1.2017
Implement recursive ray tracing with the following
- A scene with objects of the type: polygon (plane),
and sphere. While specifying the
object one needs to give the geometry and material properties. Include
(affine) transformation of the above generic objects for generating
- Local illumination model with diffuse, specular and ambient
- Multiple light sources.
- Global illumination with reflection, refraction and shadows.
- Implement anti-aliasing using supersampling.
- Input using a file (your own format or a general format e.g. povray compliant)
- Specify eye/camera in viewing coordinate system as done in the
viewing pipe line.
- Perform intersection computation in world coordinate system.