FPT'11 : 12-14 December 2011 at New Delhi, India
Special Fee Details New
A special rate for Indian students and teachers is being introduced : Rs. 6,500/-
You can either send the registration fees by Bank draft in favor of "Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer" or do an account transfer to the following account.
Bank Details :
Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer
Account Number : 1077 357 1968
With : State Bank of India
Address : IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
Bank Code : 1077
IFSC Code : SBIN0001077
MICR # : 110002156
Bank Telephone and Fax : +91-11-2652 1719
Send draft to :
Dr. Kolin Paul
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Room No 417, Bharti Building
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas
New Delhi - 110016
Please write "FPT 2011 Registration" on the envelope.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the draft has been dispatched or the account transfer has been made mentioning the transaction details and your details (Name, position, affiliation etc.).
This is open till the 5th of December.
NOTE : The payment gateway accepts only 3D-Secure Credit cards as per Govt. of India regulations. That is, only cards that have an additional level of authorization - password entry after CVV entry - are likely to get accepted (Verified by VISA, Mastercard Securecode, JCB J/Secure, American Express SafeKey).
IMPORTANT : Every accepted paper has to have a FULL registration to be included in the official proceedings and the program. A full registration is a non-student registration - if you are an IEEE(or VSI) member, you should pay 350 USD (or 300 USD); if not, 450 USD (the Non-IEEE/VSI member registration)
(by 15 Nov 2011)
(after 15 Nov 2011)
|IEEE Member 3,4||US $350 (INR 15,834 10)||US $450 (INR 20,358 10)|
|VSI Member 3,4||US $300 (INR 13,572 10)||US $400 (INR 18,096 10)|
|Non-IEEE/VSI Member 3,4||US $450 (INR 20,358 10)||US $550 (INR 24,882 10)|
|Student 3,4||US $200 (INR 9,048 10)||US $300 (INR 13,572 10)|
|New Indian Student/Teacher 11||INR 6,500||INR 6,500|
|Exhibitor 3,6||US $800 (INR 36,192 10)||US $900 (INR 40,716 10)|
|Additional paper registration 5||US $250 (INR 11,310 10)||US $300 (INR 13,572 10)|
|Additional proceedings page 8||US $50 (INR 2,262 10)||US $50 (INR 2,262 10)|
|Additional soft copy proceedings||US $20 (INR 905 10)||US $30 (INR 1,357 10)|
|Additional Banquet ticket||US $50 (INR 2,262 10)||US $50 (INR 2,262 10)|
|Cancellation 7||US $100 (INR 4,524 10)||US $100 (INR 4,524 10)|
- The fees are in US Dollars.
- Registration payments can be made online using Visa or Mastercard.
- Registrations include attendance at conference events, catering including the Banquet, and one soft copy of the proceedings.
- A payment must be received by 15 Oct 2011 for each paper. If applicable, please indicate the paper number you are registering for.
- A registrant in any category may register additional papers at a cost of $250 per paper. Please indicate the paper numbers you are registering for.
- Exhibitors are only required to register one attendee at the Exhibitor rate. Additional attendees may register using the IEEE or Non-IEEE category of registration.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be charged for each paper covered by the registration.
- Extra pages CANNOT exceed 2 for the full, posters and special session papers. All other categories such as Demo are not allowed to have extra pages.
- Every accepted paper has to have a FULL registration to be included in the official proceedings and the program. A full registration is a non-student registration - if you are an IEEE(or VSI) member, you should pay 350 USD (or 300 USD); if not, 450 USD (the Non-IEEE/VSI member registration)
- Approximate rates in INR - using conversion rates as on 18th Aug 2011 (1 USD = 45.24 INR)
- Special rate for Indian students & teachers - payment by draft or direct transfer into bank account
For clarifications, please e-mail email@example.com