RankCheck - A tool for Testing Concurrent Java Programs (May,2010 - May,2012):
OpenMP,MPI, GPU and CUDA (Jan,2011 - Apr,2011):
- Developed a tool to test Multi-threaded Java programs systematically and deterministically for concurrency bugs.
- Introduced the notion of t-thread bugs and variable bounding.
- Implemented context-insensitive alias-analysis, instrumentor and scheduler for the same in RankChecker.
Operating Systems (Jan,2011 - Apr,2011):
- Implemented parallel Radix Sort in OpenMp and MPI.
- Designed and implemented All Pair Shortest Pair Algorithm on CUDA on GPU.
GPS Android Web-App for IIT Delhi (July,2010 - Nov,2010):
- Implemented locks, BSD Scheduler, user program system calls, virtual memory and file-system in pintos.
- Studied XV6 for better understanding of multi-threaded kernel.
Implementation of basic Funcational Programming Language(Jan,2010 - Apr,2010):
- Developed an android web-application to compute path from source to destination within IIT having least traffic on it.
- Used Ajax, PHP, Java-Script and MySQL to design the whole system.
- Introduced features to dynamically add friends and see their real time locations on the map.
Superscalar Pipeline and MIPS Architecture (Jan,2012 - Apr,2012):
- Implemented expressions involving multiple data types like functions, closures and variables in the language.
- Wrote the tokeniser, parser and interpreter for the same using Lex and Yacc tools in SML.
Virtual FPGA (May,2010 - Nov,2010):
- Implemented Superscalar pipeline with variable number of execution units in simulation tool, SimpleScalar.
- Emulated datapath and controller for 32-bit MIPS ISA in Logisim & extended this to implement Euclid GCD.
System and Network Security (Aug,2011 - Oct,2011):
- Worked on Alpha-data FPGA board to port MicroBlaze, a soft processor core, on it with BRAM and ZBT.
- Developed an application to run programs remotely on Microblaze to get cache related statistics.
Digital Image Processing (Aug,2012 - Oct,2012):
- Exploited known vulnerabilities like buffer & integer overflow, double free bugs etc. in ill-written programs.
- Analyzed various Networking Protocals for security loopholes.
- Transformed greyscale image to colored image using another colored image by applying intensity mapping.
- Improved the accuracy using swatches for the similar regions.